Classification and influencing factors of carrier rollers
The carrier roller is a more important part of the excavator chassis accessories, which can keep the track running normally. So what are the types of carrier rollers? What factors can affect the idler? Let's take a look at the classification and influencing factors of the carrier rollers together.
The main classification of carrier roller
1. It is divided into rubber idler, ceramic idler, nylon idler and insulation idler according to material.
2. there are mainly grooved idler roller groups, various types of parallel idler roller groups, various self-aligning idler roller groups, and various buffer idler roller groups.
(1) Slotted carrier rollers include common type carrier rollers, forward type carrier rollers, quick-change bearing carrier rollers, hanging carrier rollers, triple chain carrier rollers, reversible carrier rollers, variable groove angle carrier rollers, transition carrier rollers, V-shaped carrier rollers, etc;
(2) Parallel carrier rollers include common carrier rollers, comb carrier rollers, forward carrier rollers, steel rubber carrier rollers, spiral carrier rollers, etc .;
(3) Self-aligning idlers include universal, friction reversible idlers, powerful idlers, tapered idlers, spiral idlers, combined idlers, etc .;
(4) Buffer carrier rollers include spring plate carrier rollers, buffer ring carrier rollers, strong buffer carrier rollers, adjustable elastic carrier rollers, hanging carrier rollers, etc .;
Influencing factors of carrier roller
1. Radial runout of carrier roller (this index directly affects the stability of conveying)
2. Axial series momentum (directly affects the service life of the roller)
3. Flexibility (affects the service life of the carrier rollers and the service life of the tape, and the driving power of the whole machine)
4. Waterproof performance (affects the service life of the roller)
5. Dust-proof performance (affects the service life of the roller)
6. Axial load capacity (affects the service life of the idler)
7. Impact resistance (affecting roller service life)
8. Rotation resistance (affects tape service life).
The above is the introduction of the classification and influencing factors of the carrier rollers. I hope everyone understands the classification and influencing factors of the carrier roller, which will be helpful to everyone.