Surface treatment and installation method of track link
The track link is the main accessory that connects the various sprocket wheels of the excavator, enabling the excavator to drive forward normally. So what do you know about the surface treatment methods of excavator track links? How to properly install track links? Let ’s take a look together.
Track link surface treatment
(1) A kind of surface treatment, which uses a certain diameter steel shot to spray on the surface of the part according to the needs, forming uniform small pits to improve the surface fatigue strength of the track link.
After heating the part to a certain temperature, it is cooled by a chemical aqueous solution and saponified, so that the surface color of the part is blue. The track links that have been blued out have a beautiful appearance and are also rust-proof.
The parts are immersed in a phosphating solution at a certain temperature to form a phosphating layer on the surface of the parts, which can make the surface color of the parts appear black or gray, improve the aesthetics of the track link, and achieve the purpose of corrosion protection. These phosphating solutions can be recycled and have less environmental pollution.
The method of electroplating or chemical nickel plating is used to form a town nickel layer on the surface of the part. The nickel plating layer can not only be beautifully linked to the track, but also be anticorrosive. Town Nickel Track Links-like in the open air.
Electroplating or chemical galvanizing method is used to form a galvanized layer on the surface of the part. The galvanized layer can not only be beautifully linked to the track, but also be anticorrosive. Galvanized track links are generally suitable for outdoor use •
In heat treatment equipment, various auxiliary media are used at high temperature to improve the structure and physical properties of parts.
How to properly install track links
The correct installation of the track link directly affects the quality of the chain drive and the service life of the track link. Therefore, the following requirements are required for the correct installation of the track link:
1. the two axes are parallel, and the two wheels are coplanar.
2. the connection between the sprocket and the shaft is reliable.
3. Do not allow excessive tension.
4. The track link can be connected by ring and ring, and the open end of the spring is opposite to the direction of rotation.
5. Keep a certain gap between the track link and the chain cover.
6. Do not install and use the new track link (sprocket) with a severely worn or unqualified sprocket (track link).
The above is the introduction of the surface treatment method and the correct installation method of the track link. I hope everyone will understand the surface treatment method and the correct installation method of the track link, which will be helpful to everyone.