18x50 Size Track Bolt For Excavator Sprocket Parts?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30 days
Supply capacity :20000pcs
40Cr heat treatment+intermediate frequency processingto ensure the hardness and tension of the bolt.
A wide range of track shoe bolts, track roller bolts, sprocket bolts etc., to meets the needs of most chassis armor and bucket parts.
|Products Type||Track Bolt|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
Causes of track bolt failure
1. The tightening torque is too large during assembly, and the force is uneven. Since there is no strict torque wrench in the assembly, the specific tightening torque is not well understood, and the tighter the better, the longer the afterburner is used for the track bolt, the tightening torque is too large, exceeding the yield limit of the bolt material. Yield deformation of the track bolts, causing them to break due to excessive elongation under the action of impact load. It should be emphasized that the track bolts must be tightened according to the standard, and the tighter, the stronger the force, the better.
2. It should be noted that during the maintenance, it is not possible to use different levels of connecting rods. If the connecting rod cover is carelessly messed up and incorrectly installed during maintenance, it will cause the close fitting of the connecting surface of the connecting rod big head, which will cause the connecting rod cover to loosen and cause the track bolts to break during engine operation. If the connecting rod cover is messed up or incorrectly installed during maintenance, it will inevitably cause the jagged positioning of the joint surface to be poor, which will easily cause the connecting rod cover to loosen during the engine operation and cause the track bolts to break.
3. Material problems, processing defects and heat treatment process problems will also cause the track bolts to break during engine operation.
Track bolt knowledge
1. Correct product selection: Before use, confirm whether the mechanical properties of the product can meet the requirements of use.
2. Check whether the threads are rough before use, and whether there are iron filings or dirt between the threads. These things often lead to lockup.
3. You can lubricate the track bolts before use: it is recommended to use butter, molybdenum disulfide, mica, graphite or talc for lubrication. At present, wax dipping is commonly used for lubrication to prevent locking.
4. Pay attention to how to use:
(1) The speed and force of screwing should be appropriate, not too fast or too large. Use torque wrench or socket wrench as much as possible, and avoid using adjustable wrench or electric wrench. Excessive speed will cause the temperature to rise rapidly and cause lockup. Inlet pump valve.
(2) In the direction of force application, the nut must be screwed in perpendicular to the axis of the screw. Hexagon cup head screw manufacturer original share above.
5. The use of washers can effectively prevent the problem of over-tightening.
6. Locking or biting often occurs on track bolts. These metal alloys have anti-corrosion performance. When the surface is damaged, a thin oxide layer is generated on the metal surface to prevent further corrosion. When the track bolts are tightened, the pressure and heat generated between the teeth will destroy this oxide layer, causing blockage or shear between the metal threads, and then adhesion. When this phenomenon continues, the track bolts will be completely locked and can no longer be removed or continued to be locked.