18x80 Size Track Bolt For Excavator Track Roller Parts?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30 days
Supply capacity :20000pcs
40Cr heat treatment+intermediate frequency processingto ensure the hardness and tension of the bolt.
A wide range of track shoe bolts, track roller bolts, sprocket bolts etc., to meets the needs of most chassis armor and bucket parts.
|Products Type||Track Roller Bolt|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
How can I actually tighten the nut?
1. Use nut lock fluid
Apply the nut anti-loosening liquid to the tightening place of the track bolts, and then screw on the nut to achieve the effect of anti-loosening.
2. Flat washer
Gasket refers to the part that is inserted between the connected part and the nut. Generally a flat metal ring is used to protect the surface of the connected member from being scratched by the nut, and to disperse the pressure of the nut on the connected member.
3. Flat washer and spring washer
Spring washers are widely used in the bearing and non-bearing structures of general mechanical products. They are characterized by low cost and easy installation, and are suitable for parts with frequent assembly and disassembly. But the spring washer's ability to prevent loosening is very low!
4. Self-locking nuts
General nuts will loose themselves due to other reasons such as vibration during use. In order to prevent this phenomenon, self-locking nuts were invented. The function of self-locking nut is mainly to prevent loosening and vibration. For special occasions. Its working principle is generally self-locking by friction. Types of self-locking nuts classified by function include embedded nylon rings, necked necks, and metal anti-loosening devices. They are all effective torque-type anti-loosening nuts.
Anti-rust method of track bolt
1. Dust or foreign metal particles attachments. In humid air, the attachments and the condensed water of the track bolts connect the two into a micro battery, which triggers an electrochemical reaction and the protective film is damaged. Chemical corrosion, so in terms of product storage and equipment maintenance, we must pay attention to keep dry, so as to ensure the service life of the track bolts;
2. Because crawler bolts are used in excavators or bulldozers, they need to be operated in various environments. When the surface of the bolts contains acids, alkalis, and salts, it will cause local contamination, so the bolts will rust. Be careful.
3. Avoid the track bolts in polluted air (such as the atmosphere containing a large amount of sulfide, carbon oxide, nitrogen oxides), because the track bolts will encounter condensation water, form sulfuric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid liquid points, causing chemical corrosion.
4. Organic juice (such as vegetables, noodle soup, sputum, etc.) adheres to the surface of track bolts, and forms organic acids in the presence of water and oxygen. For a long time, organic acids corrode metal surfaces.