D65 Track Link Assy Parts For Bulldozer Undercarriage?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30days
Supply capacity :20000pcs
The chain is forged with 35MnB special steel, and the technology of strengthening structure and advanced quenching heat treatment hardening process make the product excellent in toughness and wear resistance, continuous, no cracking, no bending. The heat treatment layer depth is 0.8CM. And it has a self-sufficient lubrication system that automatically separates sand from gravel during work, significantly improving the life of the chain.
|Products Type||Track Link|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
Oiling precautions for D65 track links
1. Oil can only be applied to the chain, do not oil it anywhere else, remember!
2. Do not spray in other places, do n’t get wd40 spraying at random, hold it under the chain with a rag, and grease the chain.
3. WD40 is a kind of light mineral oil, which can only be used for low load lubrication. It is very suitable for cleaning the chain. If there is no chain oil after cleaning, the WD40 will not be dry for a long time Condition, and the oil film strength is insufficient, the abrasion will be faster (of course, you can also spray and wash once every once or twice)
4. Motor oil and other mechanical oils. This type of oil has good fluidity (good lubricity), but it is easy to throw everywhere, and it is easy to stain, so it is better not to use.
5. Butter spray, this thing has insufficient penetration performance, can not provide lubrication in the chain shaft, and is too easy to get dust.
D65 Track Link Maintenance
Before enabling the track link, first check whether the link assembly is operating normally and whether the tension of the saw chain is normal.
Remember to close the chain brake before starting so as to stop the track link assembly and prevent danger during startup. But loosen the chain brake before work, otherwise the bearing will be damaged.
When the track link assembly rotates, be careful not to rub against the ground or other objects.
The link assembly should be oiled and applied with anti-rust paint in a timely manner. Once the track link assembly is rusted, it should be replaced in time to improve work efficiency.
Check and maintain the link assembly frequently, repair it in time if there is a broken link or disconnection, and find out the cause.