Excavator Undercarriage Parts EX100 EX120track Roller For HITACHI?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30 days
Supply capacity :20000 pcs
The gap between the main shaft of the EX100 track roller and the shaft sleeve on the wheel body is 0.2 ~ 0.4mm. There will be no blocking phenomenon during rotation. The sealing performance is good and no oil leakage. EX100 track roller float seal rubber ring and O-shaped seal ring are made of high-quality nitrile rubber.
Features: It has better oil resistance and high temperature resistance.
|Products Type||EX100 Track roller|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
Features of EX100 track rollers
Pass the weight of the HITACHI excavator to the ground and roll on the track. In order to prevent derailment, the EX100 track roller should also be able to prevent the track from causing lateral relative movement to it.
EX100 track roller oil leakage inspection troubleshooting method
1. During the installation process, strict inspection should be performed according to the technical requirements of the parts, and keep clean to prevent impurities from entering the installation surface. Especially on the sealing end face of the seal ring, even small dust particles will damage the seal and cause oil leakage.
2. the spring should be replaced when the elasticity is insufficient, and its end face can be ground flat. When the pressure ring is warped, it should be repaired and leveled to remove sharp edges.
3. Sealing sleeves and sealing rubber rings need to be replaced with new ones if they are aging, deformed, damaged, or cracked.
4. The large and small sealing rings are not tightly contacted, and can be reground to make them have a uniform and continuous grinding ring. Do not hit the ring end face or disturb the spouse ring. The thickness of the ring should be the same, otherwise it must be replaced.
5. The wheel axle is bent, not round, or the neck is worn, the wheel hub of the supporting wheel, and the wear of the sealing belt matching belt must be repaired.
6. The thickness of the rubber ring is not enough. It is allowed to wind the asbestos rope to make it have a tightness of /0.15~0.20 kg per square centimeter.
7. When the plane of the bearing and seal ring is worn, a 2 to 4 mm thick oil-resistant rubber ring can be cushioned between the seal sleeve and the end face of the hub according to the degree of wear. After installation, the seal sleeve assembly should be able to rotate freely on the hub. In addition, a gasket between the outer ring of the bearing and the support shoulder of the sealed housing can be used to compensate the amount of bearing wear by using a washer with an outer diameter of 100 mm, an inner diameter of 85 mm, and a thickness of 1.5 mm. When the height of the sealing sleeve is less than 32 mm and the bearing width is less than 41 mm, the new product should be replaced.
8. The paper pad on the supporting roller should be intact and suitable for thickness.