Excavator Undercarriage Parts EX300 Track Roller For HITACHI?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30 days
Supply capacity :20000 pcs
EX300 track roller is forged by 50Mn2 round steel material with good hardenability;Heat treatment process + medium frequency quenching.Surface hardness achievable HRC55-60, hardened layer depth up to 6-8mm, ensuring it's strength and durable.
|Products Type||EX300 Track roller|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
1. The Idler body is a casting part, and the wheel body has durability and rust resistance after special heat treatment.
2. High hardness wear-resistant chrome aluminum alloy floating oil seal and elastic rubber O-ring.
3.The Idler with the hardness of the wheel body diameter and the design of the guide shaft and the reasonable outer diamete to increases the wear life.
4. All of leading shaft, copper bushing and sealing parts are passed through the fully automatic production system, and the precision is controlled by the numerical control computer to ensure the accuracy of the shaft.
Track roller inspection method
1. During the installation process, strict inspection should be performed according to the technical requirements of the parts, and keep clean to prevent impurities from entering the installation surface. Especially on the sealing end face of the seal ring, even small dust particles will damage the seal and cause oil leakage.
2. sealing sleeves, sealing rubber rings are aging, deformed, damaged, cracked, etc., need to be replaced with new products.
3. The spring should be replaced when the elasticity is insufficient, and its end face can be ground flat. When the pressure ring is warped, it should be repaired and leveled to remove sharp edges.
4. The large and small sealing rings are not tightly contacted, and can be reground to make them have a uniform and continuous grinding ring. Do not hit the ring end face or disturb the spouse ring. The thickness of the ring should be the same, otherwise it must be replaced.
5. The thickness of the rubber ring is not enough. It is allowed to wind the asbestos rope to make it have a tightness of /0.15~0.20 kg per square centimeter.
6. The wheel axle is bent, not round, or the neck is worn, the wheel hub of the supporting wheel, and the worn part of the sealing shell must be repaired.
7. When the plane of the bearing and seal ring is worn, a 2 to 4 mm thick oil-resistant rubber ring can be cushioned between the seal sleeve and the end face of the hub according to the degree of wear. After installation, the seal sleeve assembly should be able to rotate freely on the hub. In addition, a gasket between the outer ring of the bearing and the support shoulder of the sealed housing can be used to compensate the amount of bearing wear by using a washer with an outer diameter of 100 mm, an inner diameter of 85 mm, and a thickness of 1.5 mm. When the height of the sealing sleeve is less than 32 mm and the bearing width is less than 41 mm, the new product should be replaced.
8. The paper pads on the track rollers should be kept intact and the thickness is appropriate.