Excavator Undercarriage Parts PC100 Front Idler For KOMATSU?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30 days
Supply capacity :20000 pcs
Our Idler is made of alkaline phenolic resin sand or water glass sand.
The wheel and rail surface is heated by matrix normalizing+medium frequency induction.
The surface hardness achievable HRC48-58 and the hardening depth is 4-6mm (HRC45) the above.It has rugged high impact and proper wear resistance.
|Products Type||PC100 Front Idler|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
1. The Idler body is a casting part, and the wheel body has durability and rust resistance after special heat treatment.
2. High hardness wear-resistant chrome aluminum alloy floating oil seal and elastic rubber O-ring.
3.The Idler with the hardness of the wheel body diameter and the design of the guide shaft and the reasonable outer diamete to increases the wear life.
4. All of leading shaft, copper bushing and sealing parts are passed through the fully automatic production system, and the precision is controlled by the numerical control computer to ensure the accuracy of the shaft.
Cause of damage of PC100 front idler assembly
The cause of
damage to the PC100 front idler assembly is mainly caused by poor lubrication of
the PC100 front idler shaft. The reasons are as follows:
1. It is the difference between the biaxial sleeve bearing of the PC100 front
idler that has different axial degrees, and the track walking generates
vibration and impact. Once the geometric size is too poor, the gap between the
PC100 front idler shaft and the sleeve is too small or no gap, and the thickness
of the lubricant film is not enough No lubricant film.
2. the surface roughness of the PC100 front idler axle is extremely poor. There are many metal peaks on the shaft surface, which destroys the integrity and continuity of the lubricant film between the shaft and the sliding bearing. During work, a large amount of metal grinding debris will be generated in the lubricating oil, which will increase the surface roughness of the shaft and the bearing, and the lubrication condition will worsen, causing serious wear of the PC100 front idler shaft and the sliding bearing.
3. there is a defect in the original structure. Lubricating oil is injected from the screw plug hole at the end of the PC100 front idler, and then gradually fills the entire cavity. In actual operation, if there is no special tool for oil injection, it is difficult for the lubricating oil to pass through the cavity around the PC100 front idler only by its own gravity, and The gas in the cavity is not discharged smoothly, and it is difficult to fill the lubricating oil. The oil filling space of the original machine cavity is too small, causing a serious shortage of lubricating oil.
4. It is because the lubricating oil in the gap between the wheel shaft and the sleeve is unable to take away the heat generated by the work of the bearing because there is no oil passage, which causes the bearing's operating temperature to rise, the viscosity of the lubricating oil, and the thickness of the lubricating oil film to decrease.