Excavator Undercarriage Parts PC100 Track Link For KAMOTSU?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30days
Supply capacity :20000pcs
The PC100 track link is forged with 35MnB special steel, and the technology of strengthening structure and advanced quenching heat treatment hardening process make the product excellent in toughness and wear resistance, continuous, no cracking, no bending. The heat treatment layer depth is 0.8CM. And it has a self-sufficient lubrication system that automatically separates sand from gravel during work, significantly improving the life of the chain.
|Products Type||Track Link|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
Excavator's track deviance means that the track is out of the track composed of guide wheels, track rollers, drive wheels, and supporting sprocket wheels. It is commonly known as "drop chain", which is an excuse for the driver and owner of the excavator.
Avoid track derailment. On the one hand, the driver needs to pay more attention when turning the excavator. If he finds that the track has initially derailed, he should lift the track to idle.
On the other hand, the track often derails also indicates that the chassis itself has a problem and needs to be repaired.
1. Our chains are professionally designed to make the chain pins and chain sleeves more robust.
2. The unique heat treatment process gives the chain a high quality surface hardness and excellent hardening depth and is resistant to wear and toughness.
3. Perfect sealing performance, suitable for medium and high impact conditions. Such as alpine rocky land, forests, undulating terrain, etc.
Reasons for track derailment
1. Because the four wheels and one belt are not on the same plane, the track is derailed. The cause of the problem is mostly at the guide wheels,because only the guide wheels are in the four wheels (guide wheels, track rollers, drive wheels, support chain wheels) It can move back and forth, wear of the active part and wear of the center wheel of the guide wheel will cause the guide wheel to swing left and right, causing the track to derail. At this point, the excavator needs to replace the guide wheel.
2. because the track is too loose, causing the track to derail. The elasticity of the track is adjusted by pushing the guide wheel through the tensioning cylinder, which is pushed by the grease gun to adjust the tension of the track.
3. due to the wear of the chain guard plate, it is ineffective and the track is derailed. If you compare the excavator to the chassis of the bulldozer, you will find that there are some differences. The bulldozer rarely drops the chain even if the track is loose. That is because the chain guard of the bulldozer is a whole piece from the drive wheel to the guide wheel. Wrapping all the track rollers, the excavator has only two and small chain guards, one in the middle track roller position and one in the guide wheel position.