Excavator Undercarriage Parts PC20 PC30 PC40 Track Link For KOMATSU?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30days
Supply capacity :20000pcs
The PC20 PC30 PC40 track link is forged with 35MnB special steel, wear resistance, continuous, no cracking, no bending. And it has a self-sufficient lubrication system that automatically separates sand from gravel during work, significantly improving the life of the chain.
|Products Type||Track Link|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
Reasons for the excavator to drop the chain
There are many reasons for the derailment of the track. The first is the external cause. The excessively uneven road surface will cause serious imbalance in the force of the track shoe, causing the track to detach. Secondly, improper driver operation, excessive forward and turning operations may also cause the track to derail. In addition to the above two external reasons, the failure of the excavator chassis itself is also a cause that cannot be ignored. Common faults of the chassis are:
1. because the radial planes of several sets of wheels forming the track of the track are not in the same plane, that is, the tracks are not uniform, and cannot fit well with the track, causing the track to run poorly, causing the track to leave the track.
2. The track is too loose. It is well understood that a loose track will have a large amount of space when turning or the ground is uneven. The track of the track cannot play a good guiding role, and the derailment of the track is inevitable. .
3. Due to the excessive wear of the chain guard, the chain guard cannot limit the track well, and the track swings too much, resulting in off-chain.
How to avoid derailed track links
Since we understand the reasons for track deviance, then we can prescribe the right medicine and avoid the occurrence of off-chain in time. So how to avoid it?
1. When operating on a rough ground or turning, if you find any signs of initial derailment of the track, stop it in time and idle the track a few times to return the track to the correct position.
2. The shafts of the drive wheels, track rollers, guide wheels, and sprocket wheels should always be greased, and fully lubricated to avoid excessive wear.
3. The guide wheel can be moved back and forth to adjust the tension of the track. Therefore, the guide wheel should be extra protected normally, and the tensioning cylinder should be checked for normal operation in time, and the oil seal should be leaked.
4. Check whether the guard chain plate is excessively worn or loose, and if necessary, repair or replace it in time.
5. In addition, always check whether there are foreign bodies such as stones, dirt, etc. in the track, and if necessary, clean up in time.