Excavator Undercarriage Parts PC200 Sprocket For KOMATSU?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30days
Supply capacity :20000pcs
Sprocket transmission is a mechanical transmission that uses the teeth of two gears to mesh with each other to transmit power and motion. According to the relative position of the sprocket axis, it can be divided into parallel-shaft cylindrical gear transmission, intersecting-shaft conical sprocket transmission and staggered-axis helical gear transmission. With compact structure, high efficiency, long life and so on.
Requirements for sprocket drive
1. Accuracy of delivery: It is required that the change of transmission ratio within the range of one revolution is as small as possible to ensure the accuracy of delivery.
2. The smoothness of the transmission: ensure that the transmission ratio of the sprocket transmission is small at each instant to reduce vibration and noise
3. Uniformity of load distribution: It is required that the tooth surface contact well when the sprocket meshes, so as not to cause stress concentration and increase local wear of the tooth surface, which will affect the service life of the sprocket.
4. Reasonable backlash of the sprocket: When the sprocket is engaged, a certain gap should be left between the non-working tooth surfaces. The gap stores more oil, compensates the elastic deformation of the sprocket drive after stress, thermal expansion and sprocket drive. Device manufacturing errors and assembly errors are necessary, otherwise, the sprocket may be stuck or burned during the transmission process.
Causes of sprocket noise
1. Sprocket running too fast
The sprocket running vibration speed is too fast, which is mainly caused by the sprocket transmission frequency is too fast, resulting in excessive vibration frequency between the sprocket. The high speed of vibration during the operation of the sprocket will affect the frequency of vibration and generate noise.
2. Sprocket vibration caused by load shock
Here, consider the sprocket drive as a vibrating spring system, and the sprocket naturally becomes a part of this system. When the sprocket is subjected to different degrees of load, the frequency of the vibration and the direction of torsion will also be different, and most of them will form a circumferential vibration force. Coupled with the sprocket itself's handling of noise problems, it will form a smooth and no screaming noise.
3. Noise due to resonance
Resonance can generate noise is known to everyone. Sprocket drive is the main way to work in the production room. Naturally, resonance will occur during operation. The resonance brought by the sprocket transmission is based on the vibration caused by the difference in rigidity of the sprocket itself and the vibration generated by the friction between the sprocket at the same vibration frequency. At this time, the interaction between the two is likely to cause resonance.The resonance band appears Coming noise.
4. Some sprocket surfaces have insufficient smoothness
It is well known that if two kinds of objects are smooth, the vibration generated during friction between them will be small, the vibration frequency and high-frequency waves will be small, and the degree of noise generated will naturally be small. However, the surface of many sprocket wheels is too rough, the friction surface is large when they are rubbed against each other, the vibration frequency is high, and the noise is large and large.
5. Lack of proper lubrication method support
In sprocket maintenance and noise reduction, not only a good lubricant can reduce friction and vibration between sprocket wheels, a good lubricant usage method is also an important method to reduce and reduce noise. The traditional method of using lubricant is to increase the amount of lubricant on the surface of the sprocket to reduce friction during operation, but this method has little effect on noise reduction. Looking at the use of sprocket maintenance and reducing the effect of noise on lubrication in foreign countries, more attention is paid to the lubrication method, that is, the method of fully injecting lubricant into the sprocket to reduce noise.