Excavator Undercarriage Parts SK350 Carrier Roller For KOBELCO?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30days
Supply capacity :20000pcs
1. The design of the gap ensures lubrication of the worn surface.
2. Special steel shell not only prevents deformation but also perfectly combines with pressure.
3. A good heat treatment can ensure the depth of hardening and improve wear resistance, while a good support structure prevents deformation.
4. High surface hardness and standard process can guarantee the service life of iron/copper sleeve.
|Products Type||SK350 Carrier roller|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
Reasons for excavator off-chain
1. Off-chain caused by failure of the tensioning cylinder.
At this time, you should check whether the tensioning cylinder has forgotten to butter, and see if there is any oil leakage from the tensioning cylinder.
2. the off-chain caused by severe track wear.
it is used for a long time, the track must be worn, and the wear of the links,
chain barrels, and other components on the track can also cause the track to
3. Dechaining due to wear of the chain protector.
Now almost all excavator tracks have chain protectors, and the chain protectors can play a very important role in preventing delinking, so it is also important to check whether the chain protectors are worn.
4. Disengagement caused by wear of drive motor ring gear.
For the drive motor ring gear, if the wear is severe, we need to replace it, which is also an important reason for the off-chain of the excavator.
5. Dechaining caused by the damage of the supporting sprocket.
circumstances, oil leakage from the sprocket oil seal will cause serious wear of
the sprocket, which will cause the track to be off-chain.
6. Off-chain caused by damage of guide wheel.
When looking at the guide wheel, make sure that the screws on the guide wheel are not missing or broken. The slot of the card guide wheel is not deformed.