PC200 Tension Cylinder Assy Parts For KOMATSU Excavator?>
Product origin :Quanzhou,Fujian,China
Delivery time :30days
Supply capacity :20000pcs
After standard heat treatment of its blank, the medium-frequency induction hardening and low-temperature tempering can achieve a surface hardness of HRC52-58 and a hardening depth of 8-12 mm. It not only provides accurate power under demanding working conditions, but also has excellent wear resistance and has the effect of extending product life and reducing customer costs.
|Products Type||Tension Cylinder Assembly|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
How to dismantle the excavator tension cylinder?
1. Clean the slime on the outer surface of the cylinder with high pressure water.
2. Remove the locking screw on the cylinder guide sleeve.
3. Use a bridge crane to lift the pushing cylinder to a special cylinder dismantling machine.
4. Reliably clamp the cylinder of the dismantled cylinder with the pushing cylinder clamping device.
5. Install a special wrench for the cylinder disassembly machine: one end is connected with the guide sleeve of the cylinder being dismantled, and the other end is connected with the head of the special column disassembly machine.
6. Start the cylinder dismantling machine in the reverse direction, loosen the dismantled guide sleeve to separate the guide sleeve from the cylinder.
7. Loosen the clamping device and use a bridge crane to lift the pushing cylinder to the cylinder cleaning area.
8. Use a hydraulic test rig to supply liquid to the piston chamber of the sliding cylinder, and drive out the piston rod and guide sleeve assembly.
9. Use a bridge crane to suspend the piston rod and guide bush assembly to the guide bush removal workbench.
10. Use a special wrench to remove the piston, and use a special tool to press out the guide sleeve on the workbench.
11. Remove guide bush seal and piston seal.
12. Use a 2 ton manual truck to transport the guide sleeve, piston, piston rod and cylinder to the small parts cleaning area, and clean it with high temperature and high pressure cleaning liquid.
13. Use an angle polishing brush to polish the inner surface of the cylinder barrel and transfer it to the inspection area for inspection.
14. Use a 2-ton manual truck to transfer the cleaned guide sleeve, piston, and piston rod to the cylinder inspection area for inspection.