PC200 Track Shoe For KOMATSU Excavator Undercarriage Link Parts?>
Product origin :Quanzhou Fujian China
Delivery time :30days
Supply capacity :20000pcs
A wide range of optional track link assemblies with pitches from 101 to 216 for all sizes of excavation equipment and special machinery.
The robust design of the chain links improves wear resistance and stress resistance.
High-quality fine machining and deep-hardened links make the bushings and bushings more wear resistant.
|Products Type||Track Link|
|Place of Production||Quanzhou Fujian China|
|Use||Excavator, Bulldozer, ect|
|Technology||Forging Casting/Smooth Finish|
|Color||Commonly use color, Customized|
Track shoe introduction
Track shoes are one of the chassis parts of construction machinery and a kind of wearing parts of construction machinery used. Now commonly used in excavators, bulldozers, crawler cranes, pavers and other construction machinery.
Track shoe processing technology
The processing technology of the track shoe of the profile is generally: using several processes such as profile cutting, drilling (punching), heat treatment, straightening, painting, etc., the plate of the bulldozer is single rib, the general paint color is yellow; It is triple tendon and the paint color is black. The material of the profile is usually purchased 25MnB, and the final heat treatment hardness of the material is HB364-444.
Track shoe classification
1. The track shoes on construction machinery can be divided into: steel and rubber.
2. Steel track shoes are mostly used for equipment with large tonnage, and rubber track shoes are mostly used for equipment with small tonnage.
3. Steel track plates can be divided into: excavator plates and bulldozer plates. These two are the most commonly used, with profile steel as the raw material.
4. The wet floor used by the bulldozer, commonly known as "triangular plate", is a cast plate.
5. Now a large number of cast plates are used on crawler cranes. The weight of this plate ranges from tens of kilograms to hundreds of kilograms.